HPL (High Pressure Line) steel pipes are precision seamless pipes made of high-grade steel, designed and manufactured to transmit liquids and gases in pressure hydraulic and pneumatic circuits with high technical parameters and reliability. These pipes are characterized by excellent mechanical strength, corrosion resistance and high dimensional accuracy, which allows them to be used in demanding industrial applications, such as chemical, petrochemical, automotive, defense, aerospace, automotive, etc.
Features of HPL pipes:
- high tensile and bending strength – they must withstand high pressure and mechanical loads;
- exact dimensional tolerances – dimensional precision is crucial for the proper operation of hydraulic and pneumatic systems; HPL pipes must have very precise dimensional tolerances to ensure accurate connections with other system components;
- smooth inner surface – to prevent dirt from settling and reducing fluid flow;
- high resistance to corrosion – HPL pipes are exposed to contact with aggressive substances, such as oils, hydraulic fluids, sea water, etc.;
- resistance to high and low temperatures – HPL pipes must operate in various temperature conditions, therefore they must be made of materials that retain their mechanical and chemical properties over a wide temperature range;
- shock and vibration resistance – HPL pipes must be shock and vibration resistant to prevent damage and leakage in the hydraulic or pneumatic system;
- durability and wear resistance – to ensure a long service life and minimal cost of ownership.