Features that precision steel pipes used for hydraulic cylinders should have:
- high dimensional accuracy – pipes should have very accurate dimensions to ensure precise matching to other elements of the hydraulic cylinder;
- high surface quality – the inner and outer surface of the pipes should be very smooth, without burrs, scratches and other damage, which affects the tribological properties of the cylinder (referring to friction forces);
- high tensile and bending strength, which affects the durability and stability of the hydraulic cylinder;
- high resistance to fatigue – pipes should have a very good resistance to cyclical loads, which is especially important in the case of hydraulic cylinders operating in dynamic conditions;
- high corrosion resistance – to ensure a long life of the hydraulic cylinder in harsh environmental conditions;
- exact chemical parameters;
- high pressure resistance – pipes should withstand the high pressures that prevail in hydraulic cylinders to ensure the safety and reliability of these devices.